170 Degree License Plate Frame 8 IR Night Vision Car Rear View Backup Camera
Quality zinc metal license mount camera frame with IP-67 grade waterproof & dustproof, works well in atrocious weather;
HD Color CMOS (PC1030, 656*492) imager, with 8 infared LEDs, excellent night vision performance, provides safety reversing both in day & night;
Macro camera lens with 170-Deg diagonal wide viewing, 120-Deg up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle;
Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler, 3ft measured by every interval, keeps you much more secure while reversing;
Mounts easily on the license plate with the existing screws, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. or Canada license plate.
Image Sensor: Color CMOS PC1030
Lens Angle: 170 Degree Diagonal
Effective pixels: 628*582 pixels
Resolutions: 420 TV Lines
Min. Illumination: 0lux with IR on
Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
Power Consumption: 60mA – Power Source: DC 12V
Operating Temperature: -10 – 60 Degree C. RH95%MAX
Dimensions: 12.21" x 6.34" x 1.08"
This item can be installed easily on the license plate position, and it is compatible with most vehicles using U.S. and Canada standard license plates.
1. Clean the camera installation surface.
2. Mount the camera on the license plate.
3. Fix the camera temporarily with the existing screws.
4. Complete all of the required connections, including the connection between the camera and monitor (we recommend you to ask a professional for help if you have no experience on installing a car rear view system).
5. Change the shift lever to the R (Reverse) range to view the image of the rear of the vehicle.
6. Use the L-wrench to adjust the camera angle so that the rear part of the vehicle or the rear bumper is visible at the bottom of the monitor screen.
7. After adjusting the camera angle, tighten the retaining hex screws firmly.
8. Fix the camera firmly in position.
The camera has a mirror image.
The camera only supports NTSC video mode system.
When the product gets dirty, wipe dry with a silicon cloth or soft cloth. Do not use a hard cloth or a volatile substance such as lacquer thinner or alcohol, scratches, deformation, degradation or damage may result.
When a lens component gets dirty, wipe gently with a soft cloth moistened with water. Do not rub with a dry cloth to prevent scratching the lens.
1 x Car Rear View Camera
1 x 4 ft Power Cable
1 x 20 ft RCA Video Cable
1 x User Manual
you can track your packages after an order has shipped.