|Product name:||ACEBEAM EC32 Cree XPL 1200LM Mini LED Flashlight|
|Emitter Brand/Type:||CREE XPL|
|Battery Configurations:||1X18650 battery or 2XCR123A batteries (not included)|
|Switch Location:||Tail-cap and side switch|
|Brightness:||1200 Lumens Maximum Brightness|
|Reflector:||Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector|
|Weight:||106g (without battery)|
1.Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
2.Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness
3.Side switch on the head
4.Tatical tail switch with momentary-on function
5.Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
6.Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum
7.Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
8.Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
9.Battery reverse protection function. And batteries low indication (it will flash when voltage down to 3v)
The above-mentioned parameters(test with 2600mAh 18650 batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlight, batteries, and environments
1. Don't put started flashlight at will.
2. Don’t let children to get or use the flashlight.
3. Don’t let the light of flashlight to directly shine animal or people’s eyes.
4. If the flashlight is stored or transmitted for a long time, please take out the batteries.
1. Use soft cloth to clean thread half a year and utilize silicone oil for lubrication.
2. Don’t use the lubricating oil refined from petroleum to contact waterproof O-ring; or otherwise, the waterproof O-ring would be damaged.
3. In case of contact with corrosive liquid, please timely clean it and dry it for use.
1XEC 32 Cree XPL LED Flashlight
Please don't mix batteries of different brands,size,capacity of type. Doing so many cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries used.18650/16340 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential risk for combstion or explosion but cell damage or short circuting are potential risks the user assumes.
you can track your packages after an order has shipped.