BlitzWolfTM 40W Smart 5-Port High Speed Desktop Charger With Power3S Technology For iPhone 6,Samsung Galaxy ,Nexus, HTC M9,BlackBerry,Nokia , LG,HUAWEI,Tablets,MP3 Players,PSP,Portable Gaming Devices,Power Banks,RC Quadcopter,RC Helicopter,RC Car, Black
– Ever wonder why your smartphone charges faster from some charging ports and slower from others?
– Power3S Ports: Smart digital power output , High Speed charging, Safe Multichannel Protection.
– Blitzwolf’s Power3S technology intelligently identifies your device and speaks the language it needs for full speed charging. Standard ports only charge some devices at full speed and others often really slowly. But with – Power3S technology, every single port intelligently identifies your device type to deliver its fastest possible power output. Saving you hours of time.Comes with over current protection and overheating protection,each port will automatically shut down after your device been fully charged.Make life safer.
– With Power3S you'll always enjoy this true universal compatibility and full speed charging across all your devices.
Output:5V /2.1A(2.4A Max)
Size:91 X 58 X 26mm /3.6 X 2.3 X 1.0inch
Industry grade materials
Flame Resistance Level:UL94 V0
Copper alloy Angle of anti-oxidation
FAQ & Solutions
1. What is the difference between the Power3S charging ports & Standard charging ports?
The Power3S charging ports are Capable of charging any kinds of device at full speed while the Standard charging ports can only charging the device that fit for the system of ports at full speed,such as iOS & Android devices
2. What if the 5-port Desktop Charger is not charging my device(s)?
A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 2.4A and a voltage input of 5V.
B. Check to ensure that the power cord is connected to an active wall outlet and also firmly connected to the 5-port Desktop Charger.
3. How do I check my device's input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device's user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
4. My device charges at 1 Amp, will this charger's 2.4 Amp output harm it?
No,the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4Amps.
you can track your packages after an order has shipped.