OCDAY DP6 180W 16A 1-6S Multifunctional Lipo Battery Balance Charger
Brand Name: OCDAY
Item Name: DP6
Charge Power: MAX 180W@Input Voltage>18V
Input Voltage: 10-30V DC
Charging Current: 0.1-16A
Maximum Discharge Power: 9W
Maximum Return Discharge Power: 180W
Discharge Current: 0.1-16A
Li-Ion / Polymer Cell Count: 1-6S
NiCd / NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
Pb Battery Cell Count: 1-10S(2-20V)
Current Drain For Balancing: < 400mA
Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes
Balance Accuracy: <10mV
Battery Setup Memories: 8
Port : PC Connect USB Port
– UI Design
– Unique charging technology
– Balancing calculation
– High efficient synchronous rectification technology
– Adopting unique energy consumption calculation
– High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit. The CASALRC Charger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
– Input power with 4mm bullet connectors (25A) butt-welded alligator clips and wide input voltage ranges from 10V to 30V. The output power can be adjusted to align with the available input power, thus preventting input current overload and protecting the DC source.
– The charger can be used with three types of Lithium batteries – LiPo, Li-lon, LiFe and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
– Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over, the output power is automatically reduced.
– Convenient set of 9 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number.
– 12864 backlight LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
– Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs.For Lithium batteries: balance charging,normal charging, fast charging, storage, discharging, charge/discharge cycling, and battery monitoring. For NiCd/NiMH batteries: charging-auto, charging-manual, discharging, charge/discharge cycling and forming charge. For Pb batteries:charging and discharging.
– Up to 180w unique FeedBack discharge capability.FeedBack discharge takes most of the output battery's energy and puts it back into the input battery, which is not the same with the traditional methods of discharge to deplete that energy in the form of heat across a transistor. That is, when you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be recharging your Lead Acid input battery. The amount of current and voltage that your input battery can accept limit the total amount of power that you can achieve, or 180W, whichever is lower.
– Unique Lithium battery Monitor program. When you use other equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the Charger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature.
– Perfect protection. The charger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output) , low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
– Support upgrading the hardware program by USB port.
– When feedback discharge, the power of the charger need to recharge.
– Feedback of the discharge current and the voltage limit must be set.
– Feedback discharge maximum power charger and maximum power is the same.
– Feedback current limit is not accurate, maximum error is 20%.
– If the input voltage more than setting the feedback voltage limit, the charger will not start the feedback discharge and internal discharge.
1x OCDAY DP6 balance charger
you can track your packages after an order has shipped.