Parrot Bebop Drone3.0 Integration Extended Range Program Over 100m
Item Name:Integration Extended Range Program
From AR.Drone1.0,2.0 to Parrot Bebop Drone3.0, accumulated rich experience WIFI repeater to extend the program.
High-power amplifier, signal stability
Supports multi-antenna MIMO technology, high-power omnidirectional and directional antennas
A full intimate program, lowest cost modification,convenient to carry out
Providing a range of options so that you can set up a relay step
Field tests,in the original 30 meters off frequently controlled conditions, easily break after opening over 100m relay(Test conditions :iphone6p + freeflight 3.1.25)
Complete setup documentation and video tutorials
1x High-power Relay
2x Omnidirectional Antenna
1x Directional Antenna
1x Power Adapter
1x Power Adapter Cable
1x Cable(For Setting)
Brief Course Description:
1. Connect the relay,open the power, connect the network cable LAN1 ~ LAN4 any one port to the computer network card.
2. Log management background :192.168.0.1in the browser , user password:admin
3. Go to System Management –"Save / Load Settings, select the configuration file provided for recovery.
4. Setting card information
5. Log management background, set the last two steps
6. Set relay information (this step should open the aircraft power supply)
7. Completed, view the status and restart the relay.
8. Test (using a mobile phone connected to WIFI signal BebopDrone3, this step is best to ignore the previous aircraft WIFI, IP connection is successful for 192.168.43.xx) enter freeflight3, it will automatically recognize the plane (if not recognize, reconnect the following WIFI name). Identification of the aircraft were still BebopDrone-ixxxxxxxxx unchanged, but the phone connection or relay name. Set.