Portable Accurate Garden Plant Soil PH Meter And Moisture Tester
Soil PH value is a very important factor for the quality of crops. Most of crops can not survive in too acied or too alkaline soil. Get the right PH reading for your crop is extremely important. Convenience to use and suitable for indoor and outdoor test.
Size: 16*5 cm/ dia
PH Range: 3-8 pH
Resolution: +/- 0.2 pH( Suitable for agricultural field and classroom experiments)
Operating Temperature: 5-50 ℃ (41-122 Degrees Fahrenheit)
Measurement Accuracy : ± 1% RDG d +1
Measure Depth: 0-6 CM
Use for: Garden planters, lawn maintenance, greenhouse, vegetable produce, experimental research
No need to use battery.
Can measure the soil PH and moisture.
Accurate and easy to operate, economical and practical.
Moisture and pH value can be interchanged by pushing a white button.
A special mental probe which can increse 3 times of contact area and measure more accurately.
1. Remove any obstruction to the soil that requires testng, such as surface soil, grass, leaves, pebbles, etc. If the soil is dry or contains too much fertilizer, sprinkle some water onto the soil and leave for 25-30 min before testing.
2. Before using the tester, be sure to thoroughly clean its metallic surface with a piece of whetting cloth. When using a brand- new tester, we advise you to insert it into the soil a few times before taking your reading. This is in order to remove any oily impurities from its metallic surface that may affect the accuracy of your soil pH or moisture reading.
3. Insert the meter directly into the soil that requires testing, embedding its metallic surface completely and tamping down the surrounding soil so that it adheres closely to the meter's metallic electrode surface.
About 10 min after inserting the in the soil, the pointer will indicate the correct value of pH or moisture.
The meter may sometimes register different values depending on the soil condition, adhesion to the meter's metalllic surface, moisture contene, etc. Therefore it is advised you take an average of several measurement.
4. Press the white button and the pointer will indicate the correct moisture value.
5. After use, wipe the plates clean of soil or moisture.
1. If the measuring point of soil is too dry or overmuch fertilizer in it, fail to test the pH value, you should pour some water at that point and measure pH again after 28min.
2. Do not leave the metal part of the tester in the soil for too long (no longer than 1h), or it will damage the metallic surface.
3. Make sure the metallic surface is clean and dry before storing and using.
4. Do not use the tester near magnetic objects, and keep it away from other metallic objects.
5. Do not measure liquid. This tester is not designed for measuring liquid.
6. Do not hold the tester with fingers on metallic surface. Fingerprints are greasy and reduce the flow of current.
1X Soil pH- Moisture Meter
you can track your packages after an order has shipped.